Is my donation secure?

Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.


Do I get a receipt?

A donation receipt will be sent to you at the e-mail address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.


Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes. We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. Our Tax ID number is : 95-1831069. To claim a donation as a deduction on your taxes, please keep your donation receipt as your official record.


How is my donation used?

100% of your donation is going toward the fund you designate. We do not take a portion of your gift to cover other fees.


Can I make my donation as a tribute in honor or memory of someone?

Yes. Please make this designation in the “Other” box. (e.g. “In honor of John Smith” or “In memory of Jane Smith.”)


Can my donation be anonymous?

Yes, we will respect your request to be anonymous. You will still receive a tax-deductible receipt, but your name will not be published anywhere. Call 909-796-0161 ext. 3316 if you would prefer to be an anonymous donor. We already respect the privacy of our donors and will not publish any donor names without speaking to the donor prior.


Can I donate for a specific student’s tuition, music tour, or other fees?

You can donate to the Tuition Aid fund which is awarded to families who apply for financial assistance. You can also donate to specific programs such as Wind Symphony or Elementary Art. However, if paying for a specific student’s tuition of fees, we cannot issue a tax-deductible receipt for you. That payment needs to be handled through the Business Office (909-796-0161) because it is considered a payment.